Frequently asked questions
- How much does the LaserWar game cost?
- The price of the LaserWar starts from 1.000 RSD per person, if there is more than 10 players involved and if the game is played in or near Novi Sad. The fewer players the higher the price per player. Also, price is influenced by the distance from Novi Sad. For example, the price of a game in Niš, if it has 10 players is 2000 RSD. You can use the calculator on the Pricelist page to calculate the exact price based on your location and the number of players involved.
- How many people are needed for a LaserWar game, what is the highest number?
- Everything over 10 players is ideal for LaserWargame. This will provide better experience for each scenario. The higher the numer the more interesting game it is. Highest number of players is 18.If there sre less than 10 players, we can always help and play so the game can be more interesting to you.
- Is LaserWar safe?
- Certailnly! Since there are no balls or anything that fires, it’s safe. The equipment uses IF rays or the same thing as your remote control for your TV or other devices. The equipment has internationally recognized certificates confirming it’s safety for both human health and the environment.
- How should I prepare for LaserWar?
- LaserWar does not use balls or paint, so there is nothing that can hurt or stain you. That’s why you don’t have to wear protective equipment such as body armour, helmets, protective glasses or anything else that would bother you. We advise you to dress according to the conditions of the playing field and to play in what you feel most comfortable in.